How can I accommodate the learning needs of my students?
USATestprep offers a variety of ways to ensure equitable access for students. Click on the link to see all the options you have to accommodate students' learning needs within the platform.
- Reduce answer choices from 4 to 3 in Step 1 (four answer choices will still be shown, but one will be eliminated)
- Select questions by DOK or difficulty level in Custom mode (Step 2)
- Create an assessment to meet the majority needs of your students. Then create a duplicate (using the Options menu on the Assessments tab) and edit the settings to accommodate specific learning needs.
Printable and Projector Resources
- Larger font size options
- Increase spacing between questions
- Assessments can be printed if needed
View transcripts for all instructional mini-lessons
- Three settings: multiple attempts, minimum score requirement, and retry missed items only
- Spanish translation for practice questions and vocabulary -- refer to the pink "es" icon
- Spanish translation for USATestprep Generated Tests and assessments (if allowed in the settings) -- refer to the Español link at the top of the test/assessment
- Audio read-aloud for questions, answer choices, and passages -- refer to the speaker icon
- Ability to eliminate and reactivate answer choices
- Highlighter tool for assessments and USATestprep Generated Tests